§1. General Provisions
- The data administrator is PPHU JARKAN JAROSŁAW KANIECKI seated in Gdynia, Gryfa Pomorskiego Street 79E/U2B, 81-572, NIP(UE VAT): PL8761343290, REGON: 871218368. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on a secured server.
- Each data subject (if we are an administrator) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or the processor with whom we work closely.
- We do not share personal information with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawal of consent only for the purpose of seeking possible claims before a court, or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The data sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed for recruitment and contact with selected candidates.
§2. Basics of data processing
- The Service Provider is the data administrator of the Users who used the website, the contact form or expressed their willingness to participate in the recruitment by sending the application. This means that if you sent us an inquiry or application to participate in recruitment, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address in order to send an answer to the inquiry or contact regarding the application sent for the current recruitment.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the person,
- based on your consent.
- Data contained in the CV of candidates for work are kept for the duration of the recruitment procedure,
- Candidates' data is deleted when the employer decides not to submit an employment offer to an employee,
- The candidate has the option to choose whether he wants to transfer his or her data for one or more recruitments, including specifying the maximum retention period of the CV.
- If you want to use your rights, write to us at email@example.com
§4. Cookie files
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form,
- Collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool, which records user behavior on the website,
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website,
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests,
- At any time, the User may disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
document created with the help of https://landingi.com/pl/blog/rodo-polityka-prywatnosci-wzor-dokumentu-omowienie