- Installation of routes and cable ducts,
- laying cables in routes and cable ducts,
- assembly of electrical installations, wiring of machines and devices,
- connecting wires to motors, inverters, control cabinets and other electrical devices,
- assembly of industrial communication networks: Profinet, Profibus, AS-i bus.
- Completed school in the profession of Electrician, Electromonter, Electrotechnician,
- min. one year of work experience in a given or related position,
- ability to read and understand schematics, electrical plans,
- practical experience in working on construction sites in the electrical industry and industrial automation,
- the ability to assemble and connect industrial cabinets,
- knowledge of the basic architecture of communication networks Profibus, Profinet and AS-i bus,
- knowledge of German or English at a communicative level,
- readiness to travel abroad (Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden).
- employment based on a contract and an employment contract,
- work in Poland and abroad,
- the employer covers travel and accommodation costs,
- employer equips work clothes and personal protective equipment,
- work in a 4-6 week system, a delegation and 4 days - 1 week in the country, various constructions and various work systems, the possibility of overtime work, up to 55 hours a week, 220 hours. - 252 hours / month,
- employer gives you an advance before leaving,
- qualifying training,
- opportunity to grow in a dynamically growing company,
- gaining new experiences in installations in Europe as well as around the world.